Friday, March 2, 2012

Chapter three - Dear Diary


:Diary Post:

Dear diary,


I'm currently staying at my gay best friend's house while he and his boyfriend are out dancing and drinking. I figured i'd start a diary just for my well-being. I work at a library but don't get paid, and i can only work on Friday's and Saturdays. I don't go to school after lunch because I take online classes. I only tell my best friend - sassy - everything and anything and i feel like i can't get out or tell him enough so I've decided to buy&confide in you. I've decided to name you Maoii.
I am currently seeing a Swedish boy named Oskar I have known for a while-- a few months actually - but never had the guts to talk to. He asked me out yesterday and I almost shit my pants. He took me to dinner and it was nice, but it had to end, a little to fast I think.
My mother's an alcoholic and I get bullied at school for my MPD. Mpd= Multiple Personality Disorder.
I think Oskar is the love of my life and I HOPE  i'm his.
My dad died when I was 8 years old. He was in the army and was shipped to face the Taliban. He died dramatically trying to save the innocent lives the Taliban were targeting. He was my best friend and my forever safety. My sister Adalina died too of a drug overdose at 17 which is why I get on Sassy about drugs&drinking. My mother loved Adalina more then me so when Addy died, She started drinking and blamed Addy's death on me.  
I was an accidental birth. 
-Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment